[Python-ideas] A Wiki-style documentation with an approval process

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:07:33 CET 2008

Certainly interesting, but it is important to keep some quality to
control. I think a line can be found to tread in the middle. There has
been a lot of talk about the possibility of adopting distributed
version control, and we already have mirrors in place officially and
unofficially. I could imagine such a documentation editing being
committed to branches in such a system.

I'm not completely sure there are enough changes needed to the
documentation to warrant it, however.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy