[Python-ideas] (try-except) conditional expression similar to (if-else) conditional (PEP 308)

Dj Gilcrease digitalxero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:21:33 CEST 2009

I figure I would write up the PEP draft, I have never tried writing a
pep before, but i did read PEP 1 and tried to follow it's formating
guides. If there are no additions to the idea, then it seems there
just needs to be a consensus on the syntax before submitting it to the
peps list

  PEP: <pep number>
  Title: try-except conditional expressions
  Version: <svn version string>
  Last-Modified: <svn date string>