[Python-ideas] Interrogate alternate namespace keyword and concept

ilya ilya.nikokoshev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:51:11 CEST 2009

Thanks for code tips! I appreciate them.

Ok, I kind of not sure I correctly remember why this topic was raised,
so let me remember.
You said that using a separate function has a performance hit. The
purpose of my program was to establish that timing of

function interrogate() == statement interrogate + compile time

It doesn't appear to me that you dispute this claim, so let's accept
it. Since a typical program shouldn't  compile lots of code snippets
(not in number of millions certainly) this means the performance of
function and statement is the same for out purposes. I believe this
closes performance question.