[Python-ideas] Name mangling removal ?

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:20:56 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Cesare Di Mauro
<cesare.dimauro at a-tono.com> wrote:
> And I can assure you that it wasn't
> rare having the need to access private members of some VCL component.

Hehe right. And the paradox is that most people I worked with were
complaining about that
and were still using private/protected parts in their own code.

Just for the anectode since you are familiar with Delphi, my path to
open source was :

Delphi -> getting frustrated on expensive, closed components  ->
getting a taste of freedom with the Indy Components -> moving to
Python and OSS

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org
Blog FR | http://programmation-python.org