[Python-ideas] Ruby-style Blocks in Python Idea

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 11 06:29:05 CET 2009

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> tav <tav at espians.com> writes:
> > For some bizarre reason, I had expected those on this list to be
> > Masters of Python.
>
> That is rather bizarre. If you find something that led you to expect
> that, please let us know so the fallacy can be corrected.

My message had rather an imperious tone that was not intended.

I hasten to note that I'm not claiming any special status for myself
with regard to this list, or Python's community. I'm a mere interested
party, and my response was not intended to speak authoritatively about
How Things Are™. My apologies for any mistaken impressions I might
have given.

--
 \      “Every valuable human being must be a radical and a rebel, for |
  `\      what he must aim at is to make things better than they are.” |