[Python-ideas] PL internationalisation

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun May 3 02:07:41 CEST 2009

spir <denis.spir at free.fr> writes:

> There was thread about internationalisation of python (the language
> itself) in the case specific case of brasilian portuguese.
>
> I stepped on the following paper about a Perl dialect in latin!
[…]

Denis, this seems less suited for ‘python-ideas’ than for the main
Python discussion forum. Could you please consider taking topics like
this to <URL:news:comp.lang.python> in future?

--
 \          “Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy |
  `\      looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait. I |