[Python-ideas] lint in stdlib

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 5 02:57:08 CEST 2009

Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> writes:

> Sure!  I suggest that you start by checking with the maintainers of
> pychecker and pylint to find out how they feel about it.

The popularity of ‘pyflakes’ suggests it would be good to coordinate
with that project too. <URL:http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodPyflakes>
<URL:http://github.com/kevinw/pyflakes/>

--
 \        “When in doubt tell the truth. It will confound your enemies |
  `\   and astound your friends.” —Mark Twain, _Following the Equator_ |