[Python-ideas] 80 character line width vs. something wider

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 20 07:20:01 CEST 2009

Curt Hagenlocher <curt at hagenlocher.org> writes:

> Yes, "refactor" is a much better word than "reformat" for what I was
> thinking.

Well, before deciding that, be aware that it already has a fairly
specific meaning in programming terminology
<URL:http://www.refactoring.com/>
<URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_refactoring>.

--
 \       “I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not |
  `\    our children's children, because I don't think children should |