[Python-ideas] for/else syntax

Yuvgoog Greenle ubershmekel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:18:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:07 PM, geremy condra <debatem1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Head on over to graphine.org- I'm getting requests for database-backed
> graphs and don't know enough to do it portably. I asked 4 and got 2 correct
> answers, but I'm happy with the promised 100 lines. If you know as little
> about databases as I do, take a look at the graphml code- it's out of date
> and probably doesn't work.
>
> Geremy Condra

I'm on it. I don't know much about databases, django spoiled me, but
I'll try. Others don't be discouraged, go for the challenge, I'll just
stack and schedule your assignments if there are any more crazy hacks
that can guess this one.

I'm keeping score here, and yes, I know blind faith in strangers is
blind, but it's worth it if the point'll come through in the end :-)

--yuv