[Python-ideas] [Wild Idea] Static Ducks

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Fri Sep 25 18:22:21 CEST 2009

On 09/25/2009 05:57 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Mathias Panzenböck writes:
>
>  > However, these axis aren't completely independent. At one slide our
>  > professor showed us a complex diagram of this not really 3D space
>  > that included merks for some languages as examples.
>
> Any chance you could find a link to that diagram?

I searched all the (pdf) slides and didn't find it. I found one diagram but that
isn't the one I meant. Thinking of it, I might be the case that the Prof. has
drawn it to the blackboard (because he forgot to include it in his slides). I'd
have to look through all my notes drawn/written onto the slide printouts of
several lectures to find it. I'm not sure if he showed us this diagram in "Type
Systems", "Programming Languages" or "Advanced Object Orientated Programming".

	-panzi