[Python-ideas] Curly braces expansion in shell-like matcher modules

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Aug 17 22:24:56 CEST 2010

On 8/17/2010 3:39 PM, Mathieu Bridon wrote:

> Note that I wrote this patch against the Python trunk, and tested it on
> Python 2.5 (Windows XP) and Python 2.6 (Fedora 13). (I didn't have time
> to actually build the Python trunk and run the unit tests yet)

Just to make sure you are aware, the current trunk is the py3k branch.
That is what 3.2 is being released from and what the patch needs to work
with. The one labelled 'trunk' was 2.x and is now frozen (though it is,
in a sense, continued as the maint27 branch).

At some point, summarize this thread on the tracker and give a link.
http://bugs.python.org/issue9584

--
Terry Jan Reedy