[Python-ideas] stats module Was: minmax() function ...

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon Nov 15 00:15:06 CET 2010

For anyone interested, I have put up a new release for the stats module
suggested by Raymond.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/stats/

The biggest change is that I'm now targeting Python 3.x code rather than
2.x. This is my first non-trivial piece of work written for 3.x, and can
I say, it's a pleasure to work with!

--
Steven