[Python-ideas] Possible PEP 380 tweak

Ron Adam rrr at ronadam.com
Tue Oct 26 03:36:13 CEST 2010

On 10/25/2010 10:13 AM, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> BTW, while I have you, what do you think of Greg's "cofunctions" proposal?

Well, my .5 cents worth, for what it's worth.

I'm still undecided.

Because of the many optimazations python has had in the last year on
speeding up attribute access, (thanks guys!), classes don't get penalized
as much as they use to be.  So I'd like to see some speed comparisons with
using class's vs co-functions.

I think the class's are much easier to use and may not be as slow as some
may think.

Ron