[Python-ideas] Cookies insanity

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:30:15 CEST 2011

I understand your frustration, but this isn't the right place to get
help. Python-Ideas is for ideas intended to improve Python. Stack
Overflow was a good idea, there are also other mailing lists like
Python-Help. Also, there is an IRC channel, #python , on the Freenode
network (irc.freenode.org). I hope you can get an answer in one of
these places!

Devin Jeanpierre