[Python-ideas] allow line break at operators

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 00:29:37 CEST 2011

Well the tabs&spaces issue is no longer an issue as far as I
understand it (such a change to indent semantics could only go into
3.x), and cutting and pasting to the interpreter is obvious anyway
just visually, regardless of the specific error message.

The other issue sounds reasonable. Code that has indentation stripped
or mangled due to the transition medium would be even harder to
recompose.

Devin