[Python-ideas] A couple of with statement ideas

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Feb 24 22:59:05 CET 2011

Nick Coghlan wrote:

> Now that everyone has had time to get used to the way context managers
> work,

"Everyone"?

On comp.lang.python and the python tutor mailing list, I don't believe
I've seen any questions about the use of or writing of context managers,
which implies either that the feature is so intuitive and simple that
there's no questions to ask, or that they aren't (yet) widely used.

I'd like to comment on the rest of your post, but I don't have a clue
what you're talking about *wink*

--
Steven