[Python-ideas] anonymous object support

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Jul 25 18:52:26 CEST 2011

On Jul 24, 2011, at 09:03 AM, Guido van Rossum wrote:

>Also, every one believes there own favorite feature to be so important
>that it's worth changing the language, but they don't want to grant
>that to anybody else's favorite feature... :-)

This reminds me of the poll you conducted at a keynote, many Pycons ago.  You
first asked "who thinks the language is changing too quickly?"  Lots of hands
went up.  Then you asked (probably paraphrasing) "who has a feature they think
needs to go into Python?"  Lots of the same hands went up. :)

-Barry