[Python-ideas] Linking Doug's stdlib documentation to our main modules doc.

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:20:14 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:50:51PM -0700, Tarek Ziadé wrote:

> I think this doc is the best one we have and not pointing to it is too bad
> ihmo.

Why not adopting some of the work (examples) and then making it a part
of the docs instead of pointing the link? I know it involves work, but
it has benefits too.

I also like Terry Reedy's idea that wiki might be a good place and
make the examples version.

BTW, I found effbot's examples helpful too.
--
Senthil