[Python-ideas] Cofunctions - Back to Basics

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Oct 29 08:23:31 CEST 2011

Paul Moore wrote:

> PS On the other hand, this is python-ideas, so I guess it's the right
> place for blue-sky theorising. If that's all this thread is, maybe I
> should simply ignore it for 18 months or so... :-)

Yes, the intended audience for the PEP is currently the rather
small set of people who have been following the yield-from
discussions and understand what it's about. I fully expect that
yield-from will need quite some time to bed in before any
decisions about something further can be made. I'm thinking
a long way ahead here.

--
Greg