[Python-ideas] List Revolution

Massimo Di Pierro massimo.dipierro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:37:32 CEST 2011

So you are saying that with my code (which was meant as joke not as serious proposal) you can do

a = List()

and that is a vulnerability? But you can already do

a = []

or simply

The ability write insane code is not a vulnerability. It is a feature. Exposing that to users may constitute a vulnerability.