[Python-ideas] List Revolution

Matt Billenstein matt at vazor.com
Mon Sep 12 08:18:37 CEST 2011

Ugh, I hate the idea of library code having to think about dealing with the
possibility that you chose 42 as the starting index for some list you passed
into a function in said library.  Then I suppose we'll have to extend this to
strings and tuples and so forth as well?

Seriously, any further "solutions" for this non-problem are just mental
masturbation -- please stop.