[Python-ideas] win32 extensions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 13 05:22:12 CEST 2011

Massimo Di Pierro
<massimo.dipierro at gmail.com> writes:

> Just a question. What is the reason the win32 extensions are shipped
> separately?

This might better be asked on the developers's forum; this forum is for
discussing changes to Python.

> Is it a licensing issue or is there another reason?

Here is a message to consider for information about this issue
<URL:http://bugs.python.org/issue4954#msg85994>.

--
 \         “I think Western civilization is more enlightened precisely |
  `\     because we have learned how to ignore our religious leaders.” |