[Python-ideas] format specifier for "not bytes"

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Aug 24 21:07:31 CEST 2012

On 25/08/12 04:57, Daniel Holth wrote:
> Yes, if I wanted to pretend I was using JavaScript.

I'm not entirely sure what you are responding to here -- the context is
lost when you top post like that. I'm *guessing* that you are responding
to Antoine's advice to use concatenation.

If so, why do you think that concatenation is "pretending" to be using
Javascript? It is a perfectly valid operation in Python, and many languages
which predate Javascript include concatenation.

--
Steven