[Python-ideas] Pythonic buffering in Py3 print()

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Jan 12 01:15:03 CET 2012

On 1/11/2012 6:02 PM, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> Better if we only specify behaviour for True (flush now) and
> None/default/missing (flush default) and make it slightly clear that
> other values do not have defined behaviour.

That was the intent of my suggested doc rewording -- file controls
flushing unless flush=True is given. What I wrote on the issue was a
first try and I suspect that there are other and perhaps better concise
wordings. Post one on the issue if you have one. (But writing in 'doc
style' is not always easy ;-).

--
Terry Jan Reedy