[Python-ideas] shutil.run (Was: shutil.runret and shutil.runout)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:08:29 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM, geremy condra <debatem1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Combined with some other material I have on hand it might. Only problem
> would be that I don't really know my way around Sphinx- if there are any doc
> wizards on hand to help with formatting we could probably make a pretty
> quick job of it.

Yep, if you can provide a plain text version, we can take it from there.

I suggest attaching it to http://bugs.python.org/issue13515 (which is
about taking a more consistent and holistic approach to documenting
security considerations in the library reference without having
modules like subprocess stuck as a wall of red security warning
notices)

Cheers,
Nick.