[Python-ideas] bool(datetime.time(0, 0))

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:08:07 CEST 2012

The problem is not using boolean evaluation - it's assuming that boolean
evaluation is defined as "x is not None". Doing so introduces a completely
unnecessary dependency on the type of "x". I'm frankly astonished that so
many people seem to think it's a reasonable thing to do.

--
Sent from my phone, thus the relative brevity :)