[Python-ideas] yield from multiple iterables (was Re: The async API of the future: yield-from)

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 22 23:32:42 CEST 2012

Sounds good. I'll make some revisions to the code I posted earlier and come up with some comparable/benchmarkable examples.

Apart from the network server and client examples that have already been discussed, any particular problems I should be looking at solving with this? (Anyone?) I don't want to only come up with 'good' examples.