[Python-ideas] Async API: some more code to review

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Oct 30 05:25:21 CET 2012

On Monday, October 29, 2012, Steve Dower wrote:

>  Possibly I should have selected a different code name, now I come to
> think of it, but we came up with such similar code that I don't think it'll
> stay separate for too long.

Hm, yes, this felt weird. I figured the code names would be useful to
reference the proposals when comparing them, not as the ultimate eventual
project name once it's beeb PEP-ified and put in the stdlib.

 Maybe you can call yours "wattle"? That's a Pythonic plant name. :-)

(Sorry, still reading through your docs and code, it's too early for more
substantial fedback.)

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)