[Python-ideas] start, test, init

Ron Adam ron3200 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:53:32 CET 2013

On 12/01/2013 06:55 PM, Ron Adam wrote:

> And I think it makes using __name__ here seem more natIt may also work as a
> name in the sys module.  sys.__test__, but I prefer the simpler spelling of
> just __test__ because it looks nicer and allows for setting __test__ at the
> top of a module.ural.

Hmmm... still have that annoying bug of having stuff I cut pasted back in
at random places in Thunderbird.

That should have read...

      "And I think it makes using __name__ here seem more natural."

The part that was pasted in was a paragraph I deleted considering using
sys.__test__, but I decided it wasn't really needed.

Cheers,
    Ron