[Python-ideas] PEP for issue2292, "Missing *-unpacking generalizations"

SpaghettiToastBook . spaghettitoastbook at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:40:06 CEST 2013

(Sent again with the list CC'd)

I like the PEP overall, and it seems to cover everything. I'm not sure
that the function definition changes should be included due to
backward incompatibility. I do have one question about this line:

"- ``lambda *args, last: ...`` no longer requires ``last`` to be a
keyword only argument"

What exactly is backward incompatible about this change?

Also, on line 34, "keywords" should be "keyword" instead.

— SpaghettiToastBook

— SpaghettiToastBook