[Python-ideas] Add "htmlcharrefreplace" error handler

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Jun 14 15:57:59 CEST 2013

Here's the PEP: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0293/

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 14 2013)
2013-07-01: EuroPython 2013, Florence, Italy ...           17 days to go
2013-07-16: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 32 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/