[Python-ideas] Proposal for Algorithms Library

Yuval Greenfield ubershmekel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:00:10 CET 2013

Sounds like a great idea for a package on PyPI. Once it's useful and
popular you can propose it for inclusion in the standard library.

>From a quick google I found this:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/algorithms/0.1

Though I don't really know which algorithms would go in an "Algorithms
Library". You might want to be more specific about that.

Good luck,

Yuval