[Python-ideas] list…pushed, or something

Shane Green shane at umbrellacode.com
Thu Mar 28 07:54:39 CET 2013

Always makes me think of my favorite C snippet:

if (attack = true) {
    launch_nukes();
}

Well, I have to admit that I'm drawing a blank on all the great use cases I had in mind, and it didn't seem to light any particular fires with the list, so I'd say this isn't a compelling enough story to take anymore time with at the moment.  If a good–and not obscure–example comes to mind, I'll send it out, otherwise, thanks for the feedback!

Shane Green
www.umbrellacode.com
408-692-4666 | shane at umbrellacode.com