[Python-ideas] Macros for Python

Haoyi Li haoyi.sg at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:17:36 CEST 2013

We were aware of Karnickel before we started, along with MetaPython (
https://code.google.com/p/metapython/) and Pyxl (
https://github.com/dropbox/pyxl)

Apart from being abandoned, neither of the first two really demonstrates
any usability (although Pyxl is used quite heavily), which is why we went
ahead with MacroPy.