[Python-ideas] Anonymous blocks (again):

Haoyi Li haoyi.sg at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:11:03 CEST 2013

I'm not arguing against "python is just so", I'm arguing against "function
chaining is inherently ugly".

If people say "we shouldn't do this in python, just because" "we shouldn't
do this in python because it goes against the convention", I'm fine with
that.

If people say "we shouldn't do this in python, because method chaining is
inherently ugly" I will disagree.

No need to chase me away from the python community and ask me to use a
different language =D