[Python-ideas] Let's be more orderly!

random832 at fastmail.us random832 at fastmail.us
Wed May 15 22:01:41 CEST 2013

Hang on, what?

Now, maybe that's true of your _particular_ XML spec. And this certainly
seems symptomatic of a larger problem (e.g. firing off an event as soon
as the action tag closes, rather than parsing the whole document). But
XML elements are _not_ unordered.

--
Random832
(top-posted because my reply and your message aren't guaranteed to