[Python-ideas] Add PassedArgSpec class to types and expose mapping given an ArgSpec.

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 02:23:09 CEST 2013

(Extra copy to the list, since Google Groups breaks the recipient list :P)

inspect.Signature.bind() supports this in Python 3.3+

For earlier versions, Aaron Iles backported the functionality on PyPI as
"funcsigs".

You can also just define an appropriate function, call it as f(*args,
**kwds) and return the resulting locals() namespace.

Cheers,
Nick.