[Python-ideas] Yet Another Switch-Case Syntax Proposal

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 19:59:55 CEST 2014

On 17/04/2014 20:14, Lucas Malor wrote:

[snipped]

There are any one of five or six recipes on the web that are adequate
for my needs, I've never seen a proposal that I really like and Python
has survived for 23 years without one.  Can we therefore shelve the
switch-case debate until, say, Py5k?  Yes, I meant 5 :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---