[Python-ideas] Why does BoundArguments use an OrderedDict?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Dec 17 17:34:22 CET 2014

Maybe this would be an opportunity for you to mentor someone who wants to
get into serious C-level Python maintenance? I think that would qualify as
a code review, if your student is serious about learning how the C code
you've written works. Perhaps an ad on core-mentorship might turn up such a
person.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)