[Python-ideas] Bug? Feature? setattr(foo, '3', 4) works!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:23:33 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Cem Karan <cfkaran2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the best place to move it to?  If this is a bug, I'll write up a bug report, but if this is a change in the language definition, then it might be best to keep it here.

python-list at python.org I think; basically, it's now chatting about the
language, rather than dealing with a known and recognized bug. If, as
a result of a python-list discussion, a language change is
recommended, you can bring a post-discussion proposal back to
python-ideas, but more likely we'll just chat happily and decide that
no change is needed. :)

ChrisA