[Python-ideas] except expression

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:34:29 CET 2014

But because the GG gateway isn't transparent I have to manually edit
the headers when I reply-all and if I don't I get a rejection message.
Never mind, I appreciate that you find it convenient, I was just
pointing out that it inconveniences others (as has been pointed out a
few times in the past on this list)

Paul