[Python-ideas] except expression

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:00:56 CET 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to re-post the current version of the PEP any time people
> like; or, if it makes sense, I could shove the repository onto github
> so people can see the changes live. At some point, of course, the
> authoritative text will be in the official PEP repository, but until
> then, I'm open to suggestions.

Since github's easy for me to do, I've posted it there. Here's the
current version of the PEP; this URL will point to the latest, until
it gets accepted into the main PEPs repo.

https://raw2.github.com/Rosuav/ExceptExpr/master/pep.txt

Let me know if I've missed anything. I've been reading every message
that goes through, but sometimes I don't properly reflect comments
into the draft PEP.

ChrisA