[Python-ideas] [OT] banning Mark Janssen

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Jan 8 16:49:18 CET 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> Moderators,
>
> Mark Janssen's posts are becoming extremely abusive, which seems to me to
> be against he code of conduct.
>
> Can we ban him, at least from the mailing lists?

I actually issued a warning last night but since I accidentally sent it
from my personal address it got bounced; just sent it from the proper
address.

I have publicly stated people get one warning before getting banned so I
don't want to circumvent that practice. If the CoC is broken again feel
free to point out where it happened and the appropriate action will be
taken.