[Python-ideas] [off-topic] Insults, English, and Aspergers

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:42:50 CET 2014

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> As for wasting developer time how much has been wasted by various people
> who've routinely insulted Python and by continuance its developers, and yet
> they're still allowed to spew their nonsense and get away with it? Yet again
> we're into the dual standards that annoy me so much, yet for speaking my
> mind I'm the one in the wrong.

No, you're not in the wrong for speaking your mind. You're declared to
be (or treated as) in the wrong based on an objective analysis of the
content and style of your posts.

Anatoly is at fault too, but your issues are almost completely
tangential to his. They just happen to be in the same thread. Now
please, stop talking. Trust me, you're only digging yourself further
into a hole. This discussion is way way off topic, and I'm becoming
painfully aware that I've said way too much already myself.

ChrisA