[Python-ideas] alternative-implementation friendly changes to Python Launcher for Windows

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:31:03 CET 2014

A new issue was recently raised on the IronPython group addressing the idea
of including a copy of the *Python Launcher for Windows* in the IronPython
binary distribution.  http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0397/

I would like to get feedback from this group, also, before opening a work
item for the suggestion.  Please add any comments or suggestions you may
have.

Here is a partial clip from our discussion...

vernondcole <http://www.codeplex.com/site/users/view/vernondcole> wrote Fri