[Python-ideas] issubclass(collections.OrderedDict, collections.Sequence)

Ram Rachum ram at rachum.com
Tue Oct 7 22:01:20 CEST 2014

Thanks for giving me feedback. I'm trying to be easier to deal with.

I looked back at the thread but couldn't see where I was asked a precise
question and gave a vague answer. The closest thing to it was when you
asked for the meaning of when something is ordered. Ed answered something
and I said I meant exactly what he said, but maybe I should have been more
explicit: I meant that it's guaranteed that `tuple(x) == tuple(x)`. If
there are any more cases where I was vague, I'll be happy to be more
specific.