[Python-ideas] A new module loader

Andrew Barnert abarnert at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 06:05:47 CEST 2015

On Apr 1, 2015, at 19:30, Ryan <rymg19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew Barnert <abarnert at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> On Apr 1, 2015, at 16:27, Ryan Gonzalez <rymg19 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I did. Most of it went over my head...
>>
>> Ha, you're just pretending to be stupid as part of your evil plan.
>>
>> Err... Wait a second...
>
> ????
>
> No, really. I have no clue what your point is.

Hanlon's Razor says "Never attribute to evil that which is plausibly explained by stupidity."

So, the fix is simple: 's/is evil/is stupid/g'.

(Well, it would be simple if Windows came with sed. Or patch. Or... But if you have MSVC, you can buy a $30 tool that will simulate hitting ctrl-shift-F, clicking in the text boxes, typing the text, and clicking the three buttons, which is just as good, right?)