[Python-ideas] Python 3.9.9 - The 'I Have A Dream' Version

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:41:50 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:35 AM, Simon Kennedy <sffjunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> But which, if any? Are they really any good? Would anybody want to implement
> them? I don't know. They feel right to me but they could all be complete
> ordure.

If you think they're all good, then start separate python-ideas
threads for each of them. Some are simple enough to be responded to
as-is (eg the removal of "lib" - simple proposal and simple response,
namely that it'd break backward compat for minimal gain), others will
need more discussion. But they'll all get some interest, I think :)

ChrisA