[Python-ideas] Use the plus operator to concatenate iterators

Sven R. Kunze srkunze at mail.de
Wed Aug 5 16:00:52 CEST 2015

60% of the thread are about the ominous * operator on lists. <<
Seriously? The thread started with a simple and useful idea; not with
some rarely used feature.
35% of the thread are about some internal implementation issues. <<<
Maybe not easy but I am certain you will sort that out.
5% about its usefulness and simplicity. <<< I stick to that.