[Python-ideas] Forward-References & Out-of-order declaration

Sven R. Kunze srkunze at mail.de
Tue Aug 25 20:03:40 CEST 2015

While reading material for implementing some kind of import hooks and so
forth for the xfork package, I came across this one:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16907186/python-model-inheritance-and-order-of-model-declaration

Reactivated in my mind, after reading Prof. Humbert's request of adding
a "more forwarded" referencing of classes, I just wanted to ask:

1) What is the general opinion regarding having a more declarative style
when writing modules?
2) That given, what is the general opinion about introducing the
out-of-order declaration asked for in the StackOverflow posts?

Best,
Sven